I have the scrapping bug finally. It's been awhile since I've even dragged my scrap stuff out. :( I want to tonight and realize none of the pictures are talking to me. I can't get any kind of idea on how to scrap them. The pics that I *do* want to scrap are stuck on my computer till I can get them uploaded on Walmart.com. I tried to print a pic the other day and it came out so grainy it was AWFUL!! You could barely tell what the pic was. :( Oh well, at least I have some birthday money I could use. I did get 10 free pics when I signed up and I think the prints are only 12 to 19 cents. I'll have to get that done tomorrow.
On the other hand. I want to scrap my engagement pics. I'm not talking staged I'm talking while he actually proposed. I have them. I just don't have our wedding pics. :( Strange I know. I was pregnant when we got married and I was more scatterbrained than I am now. Can you believe it?? lol My mom has some that they took. She is *supposed* to be looking for them but you know how busy some people are. Anyway, I don't know how to scrap them.
I also have our pics from my senior prom. My mom was snapping pics while my aunt was doing my hair and makeup till we left in the limo. I don't know how to scrap those either. Should I do a sequence sort of thing or just put a couple of us together? I'm just not sure.
Maybe it'll come to me. :)
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have the same problem. I look at pictures I know I should scrap, such as important events and I just don't know what to do with them. They tend to just sit, and I do more of current and now photos I take. A lot of one photo layouts. I need to get on the ball, but like you said these pics just don't speak to me. :(
I was pregnant when we got married too. Those photos hopefully will never been seen by another living being. *gag* lol That's so cool you have engagement photos! :)
I went and bought stamps the other day. I'm gonna give it a try. We'll see how it goes.
I hope you can figure out what to do with your pics. I still don't know. haha
Sorry about your wedding pics. I'm sure they're not that bad. :)
Post a Comment