Monday, May 01, 2006

Found the reason for the leak!!!!

Jeremy got up this morning and took down the leaking line that has now leaked so much water I'll have to throw out so many things. He took it down and showed me the leaks. The flippin CAT has been chewing on it!!!!! I don't understand it. He gets fresh water everyday, food, and love but he still has this need that he has to chew up a water line. WTF??? I don't know what to make of this really I don't. Jeremy was so ready to kick him out of the house when he saw that. GRRRR....damned cat is all I can say. Even though the cat did it, while Jeremy was putting the new one in the cat was in my lap and purring happily and right now he's taking a little nap in front of the door.

Please have some good thoughts for my son. His first ballgame is today. I'm more nervous than him but he has never been to one before much less played in one. I hope that he keeps loving the game! :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Cats do some weird stuff, and thankfully for them they're super cute.

Hope your lil' guy's game went well today. I'm sure he did great! :)

Becky said...

Yes they do! Unfortunately this cat seems to be the weirdest of them all! lol

When does the kitten stage get over??

Thanks Carrie! He did great.

Carrie said...

I think about two years old. Our youngest are just coming out of the kitten sillies, and they're 2. :)