Saturday, May 06, 2006

Pics of the day....

These are some pics I just took of Caitlyn...I know she doesn't match but we aren't going anywhere anyway.
She had just finished crying when I took this one.


She wanted to look at the camara closer. lol


I love her smile. Look at her cheeks!


She was laying her head in my lap.


Jeremy and Christian came home for a break. I took this when they were getting ready to go again. So far they haven't caught anything but they still got the rest of the afternoon to catch something.

My MIL is coming over to mow the yard so I better get off here but so far its been a nice day. :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Your kids are seriously just too cute, but you knew this. ;) I LOVE Caitlyn's cheeks. Did Jeremy and Christian catch anything? Bet they had a nice day together.

Becky said...

Thanks Carrie! Christian caught 2 but Jeremy didn't catch anything. They had so much fun hanging out together. :)