Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good News... :)

Jeremy started his new job today. He put in an application on Sat. and talked to them yesterday. They told him that it would be straight seconds but Jeremy said he frowned at them for that. They came up with a compromise. :) He will be on 2nds for about three weeks then he'll rotate between days and 2nds again. Yay!!!! I guess he does listen to me after all. :) lol They gave him the job that he wanted and it is almost a $5 raise on the hour. :) I'm so happy for him and happy for me too.

The only 2 drawbacks will be that Jeremy will not be able to attend anymore of Christian's ballgames and we'll be without a paycheck for a week. I'm not sure how that'll go over because we don't handle that. I'm a little concerned about it but I figure if it's a huge problem then MIL will let us know. She is such a wiz at the stuff. Jeremy and I agree she should be an accountant. She's been doing our bills for a year almost now and we can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Christian got his first shower today. Hahaha He didn't know what to think. It was funny really.

I'm hoping that I get the monthly visit soon because I feel weird. I'm sore, tired, and my smelling has actually improved. I know what signs they are for and I'm hoping that they're just a figment of my imagination. Don't get me wrong if it happens it happens and I'll be happy but I would rather not. lol I haven't tested because it's still early. I am hoping though to be able to say it was just a mistake. :) Look for that post soon. lol

I did some of my sister's laundry the other night. She had brought over a basket and 2 30 gall trash bags FULL of clothes. I finally got them done. She came and got some last night but couldn't get all it so she's coming back tonight.

I can not leave Caitlyn in the living room by herself anymore. I walked back in here to find her sitting on the coffee table. I took her down 10 or 11 times and kept having to get her down. Even giving her a stern NO was not working. Hmmmm. Guess I will have to take the coffee table out. I didn't have this problem when Christian was her age. He wasn't a climber. She is and will sit on ANYTHING. The box that my excerise ball came in she sat on that, the cat house, and the box where I keep my pictures. She's too funny. I need to take some new pics of her and Christian.

I found this when I was trying to get photos back. Halloween 2005. This was our group. :)

No comments: