Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yay for me!

I really need to get to Macy's. I'm finally noticing for myself that I'm losing the baby weight! I'm still bigger than I would like but I think I can go and try on those cute pants that I saw last time I was there. I got a gift card for them for Christmas and haven't spent a dime of it yet.

Looks like it's time to get a babysitter and go shopping. I hate shopping but it's something that HAS to be done. The best pair of pants I own are falling down and the bottoms of them have been walked on for so long they are ugly and frayed. I think I may call Jeremy's step mom and see if she would like to go with me. That's a plan!

Maybe while I'm at it I'll go and get one of those excerise(I really can't spell right now) balls that I hear so much about. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yay for loose pants! Get yourself to Macys! :)

I want an exercise ball too, will have to wait until we move. Tell me how you like yours.