And it was all my fault. :( It rained today so I wasn't sure if they would have their t ball game today. I called his coach and left a message on his voice mail confirming plus I needed times for the jamboree this weekend. He never called me back. Well, there was water standing on my sidewalk about 30 mins prior to his game. I figured that the field would be too muddy to play. I went to Subway and drove by and low and behold they were having the game. I feel so bad. He doesn't know that he missed it but I do. I guess he'll be okay with missing one game. At least I hope so. :(
I love Subway and would eat there everyday if I could. Chicken and Bacon Ranch Sub toasted is awesome! Took me forever to try a different sub then what I was used to getting.
Jeremy cheated on his diet today. He had hot wings and pizza. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll have something healthier for him to eat. He said that his stomach has been bothering him since he went healthy. I told him it's probably because his body is just not used to it. Am I right?
Our friend and his little girl came over tonight. He has our boat so he had to come get the sticker things that we got when we paid the taxes and registration stuff. I for the life of me cannot remember what they are called. It's tired and I'm late. :)
As soon as he walked in the door Spidey(our cat) hunkered down in attack mode. I swear he went from playing to hateful in 3.2 seconds! I don't know what is wrong with him. I'm thinking of the possibility that he smells his dog on him. He does the neighbor kids the same way and they have a dog. I had to put him in the utility room. I only got him out after they left. I was putting Christian to bed and came back in here to burn a CD and heard Christian sceaming. The cat was attacking him. He told me that he wasn't doing anything and I believe him. The cat attacked me last night and I wasn't even moving.
His cat toys are in his house and I throw his ball too him so he can play but I'm about to go out of my mind. I love this kitty to death but I can't keep a ticking time bomb like this. When he attacks he uses his teeth and they hurt. I swear he's like a damned snapping turtle! Once he gets a hold of you he won't let go! Any suggestions? I would really appreciate it to hear them. He's not a yr old so that may be it. None of my other cats did this like this. Of course they hid under the chair and waited for you to come by with your panty hose on and then BAM you now have a run in your hose. lol This one does it no matter what! The only person he hasn't attacked has been Caitlyn. He loves her. She can poke, prod, and pull. The cat just sits there.
I don't know how to make him better. :(
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awwwww. Don't feel badly about his missing a game. How could you have known with the weather? I would have probably skipped it too. :)
Oh.my.tasty.goodness, I love Subway's Chicken Bacon Ranch sub too. Mmmmmm!
I would guess that your cat's attacking is just playful because of his age....but all of the time!? As you were saying, he could need anger management. Could you imagine? *snickers* My male cats attacked us quite a bit, one still does. He'll even whack my face while I'm sleeping. Ouch! lol They do grow out of it....I think. ;)
That's what Jeremy said. It won't hurt for him to miss one game. :) Well, Jeremy's cousin's step daughter was on the team that they were playing and they didn't go either. She said that after it rained it would be perfect weather to get sick.
Aren't they great? I don't think I could get tired of those even if I ate them everyday.
Maybe it does have something to do with him being a male. He doens't whack us in the face yet but he does get toes. lol Other times he's sweet and just curls up against me and snores. (so cute when he does that) I have a mental imagine in my head of him laying down on a couch with another cat holding a clip board talking to him. lol I hope he grows out of it!
HeeHee..our male cats would go after our toes. Jack still does, unprovoked!
He'll grow out of it. My oldest did. Man...sounds like we're talking about children..huh?
LOL @ the image of kitty therapy. "Now tell me about your childhood. I can assume your father was not around." "No, he left before we were born. Struttin' around the neighborhood. Mom said he was a stray. Last I heard he was in Jersey and had fathered about 50 others."
ROFLMAO!!!
Post a Comment