Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Oh happy days, oh happy days

Where did all the ants come from?! I feel like I've been battling ants all spring. All this rain we have got has really pushed them inside this year. First it was an attack in my living room now they've attacked my kitchen. Ugh! Ugly, nasty, vile creatures! (Can you tell I despise them?) Went to the hardware store got some more spray. I still have the spray so I can spray the outside but it's rained so much there's no point till it stays dry or it'll wash away. I just went in there and sprayed my baseboards and under my sink. I really really hope this works.

Run down of today's activities:

Hardware store

Subway

McDonalds

Long John Silvers (my sister was on her break)

Christian's T ball game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christian did really well today! I am so so so proud of him. He hit off the pitching machine TWICE. Other games he had to hit them off the tee maybe connecting with a ball once off the machine. He had also calmed down his fiestyness a little bit and was paying attention. Yay! I'm on cloud nine for him! Jeremy got to go to his game. That was huge! He is on days these next 2 weeks so he gets to see next week's games too!

Hope you smile with your heart!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I feel you with the ant annoyance. :( While sprays work great, they seem to be very temporary. Hiding ant traps away has worked wel for me. Just an idea. :)

Yay for Christian! That's awesome that he hit off the machine twice. I can only imagine how thrilled he was, and you were for him! I can't wait to get Keegan involved in sports as well.

Becky said...

I picked some of those up today while I was at Wal Mart. :)

Thanks! He was so happy and proud. You'll have loads of fun when she gets into it. :)

Unfortunately I got my weeks mixed up and Jeremy has to go back to 2nds next week. :( He'll miss the next 2 weeks of games. :( At least he got to see one right?