Thursday, May 11, 2006

Lazy day...

Another day of storms here. This one had my hanging baskets whipping around so fast that I had to take them down. I was afraid that it would hurt the flowers. Unfortunately I think one of them is dying. :( Even if I water them everyday I manage to kill them. Ah well, I'll go to the store and get some Miracle Grow and see if I can bring it back to life.

The kids and I just laid around today. I didn't feel like doing a thing and neither did they. I did get some cleaning done though. Tomorrow I have to run to the post office, go to wal mart, and bake 2 cakes for Mother's day. Trying to decide what the plans are for Mother's day.

Not much for today though or at least right now. :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

More storms, eh? Wow. The weather here is soooo boring! Winters we just have tons of rain, snow on the mountains. We never see it. Summer is just really warm. Never any thunderstorms. Blah.

Sorry to hear about your flowers. Hopefully you can nurse it back w/ some Miracle Grow. I kill them no matter how hard I try not to.

Lasy day here today too. I think we're entitled once in a while.

Hope you have a great Mother's Day!

Becky said...

I hope you have a good Mother's Day and yes we do deserve a lazy day every once in awhile.