Thursday, July 27, 2006

Final Destination 3

Oh my GOD!!!!!! That movie is freaky. I can't take gory to well. This movie had gore and too much for me. I'm not going to be able to get on a rollarcoaster for awhile though. lol

Jeremy got a new job. He starts Sunday night on third shift. He is going to be a Lead Mechanic. He is happy about it. Hopefully he'll like it there. *Keeping fingers crossed*

The kids are doing great. Christian starts school in a couple of weeks and I'm sad. He is very excited about it though.

Well, I finally get to go to bed so I'm off for the night. G'night! :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ohhhh great news, I'm happy to hear that Jeremy found a new job, and is happy! :) Hope it works out well for him and your family.

I haven't seen the third Final Destination. I couldn't get past how cheesy the first one was. You having said the 3rd one is gory, I'll totally skip it now. I'm not a fan of gore. *cringe*

Oh my goodness, just a few more weeks until school? Awwwww. :) Is he getting excited?

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Compactflash linux Surveillance supplies Acura mdx future model Gay teen boys having sex with mexican teens maternity clothes moen faucets Topamax lesabre weight loss Monthly car insurance Trip cancellationinteruption insurance Car crashes video pain relief Deaths from car accidents involving children fiat ulysse gear stick