Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Can I crawl out of my skin please?

Can't. Stop. Itching. Ughhhh...this is driving me absolutely insane. I swear I'm about to the point I want to rip the skin off. It's really bad. I mean it's on my legs, arms, fingers, chest, stomach, EVERYWHERE. Calamine lotion is not touching it at all! I have been taking oatmeal baths and taking generic benedryls. I also have a 2 oz tube of Cortizone 10 and went through it in 24 hrs. :( I have a doc's appt tomorrow so hopefully they'll give me something to take care of it. I'm hoping for the shot because I'm not good with pills. That's one of the reasons I'm not on birth control right now.

The 4th was fun, even with the rash. We set off fireworks out here and let me tell you. The big ones that come out of the canons make really good sound effects bouncing off houses. lol My father came by and said this was not the thing to do in the middle of the neighborhood. I told him look around. Between ours and the other neighbors we could have put off the city fireworks. lol The kids had a good time but Jeremy slept right through it. lol

Carrie, I guess I can't read your blog now. Same problem starting back up. I'll have to try again tomorrow. :( Did you see my comment that I left you on myspace? I figured you would like it. Later! :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ugh...it sounds awful! :( Hope you're feeling better soon.

Glad to hear you guys had a fun 4th, despite your itchies and miserableness. :( Wish we had fireworks to set off, they're illegal here...all of them.

Man...I'm sorry you can't read my blog again. I don't get it. :( I can't seem to stay logged in to MySpace, it keeps locking up on me...hope to see you comment soon.