Friday, July 07, 2006

I got a steroid shot today.

The doc appt went good. She didn't even have to examine very close to tell me for sure it was poison ivy. I was also told they have seen more severe cases this year than they ever have. I wonder what that means. Anyway, I got the shot and was told that if it doesn't start to dry up in about 5 days then get the prescription she gave me filled. It's more steroids. Only in pill form. I'm still going out of my mind right now at 1:00am and I got the shot at 9:00am, 16hrs ago. :( Getting ready to get Jeremy up and I'm gonna soak in an oatmeal bath. I hope it goes away soon. The doc said that the marks might take up to a month to go away. :( Uggh.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I realize it's Sunday now, but I just wanted to say that I hope you're feeling better now, and that steroids are helping.

Hope you guys are having a nice weekend.

Becky said...

Thanks Carrie! Things got hectic on me the last couple of days. The steroids are helping. It doesn't itch half as bad as it did and the rashes are drying up. Thank God! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! klonopin literature klonopin valium alprazolam diazapam Allegra lou payday loan cash advances njfastcash com

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Playtex bras on line cellphone mlm Analgesic pain relief

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »