So what's new with me? Hmmmm....
My sister broke my front door a couple of nights ago. She tried to close it and pushed in the wrong spot. Glass shattered not the greatest sound in the world. It was fixed today though so it's all good. She already knows she is not going to live this one down! haha
Here's a picture:


Jeremy is worried about his job. :( Not sure what to tell him. The only thing I can think of is to keep on keeping on. He is not sure if he is going to look for another job or just stay where he's at. I do have to get a resume fixed up for him today though. Wish him prayers/luck whatever please!
My kids are silly silly people. I love them to death but they make me laugh so much! Here's Caitlyn and why I think she is so silly. She put that bandaid on herself and I don't really know why except that she wanted to.

This next photo is of Christian and believe it or not but it is NOT a photoshopped photo. I was moving the camara around while I took the pic being silly with him. I thought it turned out to be a really cool pic!

And here is my little man with his cute little smile. My best little man in the world!! I can't believe in a few weeks he'll be starting school! :(

These are my two together. Aren't they cute? I think so. :)

Besides that there's really nothing new to report. I finally have a tan! It is so hard for me to get one. I've been outside almost everyday this summer and haven't put sunscreen on my legs and they are still very white. That sucks. I guess I need some help in that department. Next summer I may buy a new swim suit and lay out. At least attempt right? lol
Live, love, and dream!!! :) Oh and never forget to smile (psst...it makes people wonder what you're up to)!!!!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness your door! Was your sister okay? I did that once when I was about 13, I shut the door to our deck pushing on the glass and my arm went right through! OUCH!
Keeping you guys in my prayers, hope things pan out for Jeremy regarding the job situation.
LOL @ Caitlyn's forehead bandaid. So cute! :) Both my kids are/were bandaid fanatics! I feel like I'm buying a new box every trip to the grocery store. Ha. That picture of Christian is AWESOME, I'd swear you had photoshoped itif you hadn't told me. Scrap it!!! Both of your munchkins are adorable, and you already know I LOVE the hair. :)
Yeah she was fine. *whispers* she was pushing with bottom. I think she is more embarrassed than anything. I feel badly for her for what happened. I can't help but laugh though cause it had a comic feel to it. lol
Thanks for the prayers. I don't know what's going to happen. Talks of bounced paychecks is never a good thing to hear. :(
I swear I had bought a BRAND NEW box and I can't find it anywhere. I think Ms. Caitlyn decided to throw it away. She's been very good about that. LOL
I uploaded them to my comp and you should have seen my mouth when I saw it. I was like I took that? lol Crazy huh? I'm def going to be scrapping it. Something with the word Blur in it. Like Life's a Blur Sometimes. Hmmm that might work. :)
Thanks for the compliments on the kiddos! I'm rather fond of them myself. lol
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Small block ford offest distributor drive voice over ip per minute running with back pain tom ford Ford falcon child safety 1985 pontiac firebird auto value ford motor co cr ford focus Rear deck auto covers
Excellent, love it! » » »
Very nice site! » » »
Post a Comment