Friday, August 04, 2006

Kindergarten Kickoff

Christian and I went to his Kindergarten Kickoff yesterday morning. We met his teacher and Christian really seems to like her. When we went off with our class to the library to watch a video about the reading program. Well, they gave the kids the option to go with the teacher to the class room. He went with no problems and even wanted to go. :( I'm glad he feels comfortable enough to go but sad that he has taken this huge leap in his life. I'm very PROUD of my little man. He told me when we got home that he wanted to go to school tomorrow (which would have been today). I told him that I was sorry but I still have him for a few more days. :( This keeps getting harder and harder. It's so silly. I knew it was coming and still have this knot in my stomach.

It will all be ok. :)

Here's my little man talking to my mom about his day yesterday. He is not picking his nose. Hahaha

He's excited to start school! :)

Here's little miss. Her curls amaze me...:)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Awwwwww, so cute! Sounds like all is going to go great on the first day. Stay strong Mom, you'll make it through, the excitement for him makes it a lot easier. :)

Those curls...ohhhhhh, do they get any cuter!?

Becky said...

Thanks!! He is still so excited about it!! :)

Her curls get better right after her bath. There's not a rats nest in it then. They make perfect ringlets. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »