Checking in to let you know I'm still around. The pain has subsided and is really only bothering me after I do a lot. Especially at night. I'm getting ready to take my last pain pill before I lay down. Still waiting on results.
Ball has started back up. This is going to be hell on me I'm afraid. haha
Princess has mites. :( Poor thing. Got some stuff to spray her enclosure with. Hopefully it'll kill them.
Pretty much all I got right now. Thanks for the prayers!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you're still in some pain. Hope that subsides completely for you very soon.
Poor Princess, hope you can get rid of those mites without too many troubles. I remember when we thought our Gecko had mites, what a hassle. Cleaning his terrarium, buying all new bedding, the mite spray, oy.
Post a Comment