Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'm a bad scrapbooker....

Went to Easter dinner today and forgot my camara. No pics of the kids hunting for eggs. :( At least not yet. My mom had hers so I think I'll just get copies from her. The kids had fun though.

We got Princess out of her tank for a little bit today. I finally got a good picture of her (we got lots of pics actually).


That's Jeremy's hand beside her. She is so small right now. Just a baby. She acts just like a baby too. She was coming towards me when I shot this but she didn't like the flash so she took off the other way. Oops. hehe She did get over it though and came too me. I let her climb on my legs. At one point I laid down and didn't notice where she was going. I felt a tickle on my tummy. She was going IN my shirt. I guess she thought it was warm in there. hehe

Here's some more:
Her tank...
Her head...she's so little.
Full body...
Her tail...
I caught her under her hideaway...

After all the anxiety I had about getting a snake, I have absolutely fallen for her. I want to get her out all the time and just play with her but I know I can't. I won't get her out right now, she's just to young. Jeremy is the only one that can get her out. She still has not bitten or even tried to bite yet. Well, there was once where she tried but Jeremy deserved it.


Anyway, Happy Easter to everybody! Hope you had a great day and found all your eggs! :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Awwwwww she is so cute, all tiny! She looks so small in her big ol' tank.
She's going to be a beautiful snake, her markings are great. It's going to be fun for you guys to watch her grow. I bet she'll be a snuggler too. :)