Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bad day today...

I'll be glad when today is over. I still have my cold/allergies or whatever it is. Caitlyn had decided that she will torture me with typical 2 yr old behavior. Lord help me when she turns 3. First day back to school from Spring Break...need I say more? Went to the local sports store to get Christian some ball pants with 4 kids in tow. That was a mess. Came home and ate dinner.

My breast starting hurting some so I laid down and evidently fell asleep. I know. I'm not to proud of that. :( Anyway, I wake up and walk into Christian's room and it's white. WHITE! I had bought one of the big bundles of paper towels, had like 7 rolls left in it. I think you can see where this is going. I had two rolls left in the package the rest was scattered amongst the floor. When asked the kids said Caitlyn did it. Christian said that she made them help. So, I set the timer on the oven for 30 mins. Told them to clean it and if they didn't they were going to lose all TV privledges (the room had more stuff on the floor than paper towels, it was destroyed). They had 40secs to spare.

I feel so bad for falling asleep on them. :( It wasn't planned at all. :( I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, Seth did the same thing, but a big pack of toilet paper from Costco, all over the living room! :)

Becky said...

I should have taken a pic but that wasn't on my mind at all. hehehe