I'm really bad at blogging or at the very least, sporadic. I'm going to have to split all my pics into 2 posts. There's so many new pics.
I can't find my Photoshop Elements CD. :( There's a really good pic that I would love to post but it does have kids last names on it and that's just way too much info than I'm willing to post online. I'll find it eventually I'm sure and I'll post it then! :-) Still trying to remember how I black M's eyes in the homecoming pics.
Anyway, the football league had their award/banquet a few weeks ago. Had hamburgers and hotdogs to eat and lots of bouncy things to play on. Fun day Baby girl was out within 5 mins being home. I swear, looked downed and she's snoring. hehehe Here are some pics:
Baby Girl doing the velcro jump thingie.
The mountain was too high
Baby Girl getting suited up to climb the mountain

No comments:
Post a Comment