Sunday, November 29, 2009

5th Birthday Party

Well, Baby Girl had her 5th birthday party last week, which was a success! :-) She was soooo excited and would barely play with her guests because she wanted to stay with her cake. Made me feel great since I made and decorated her cake! :-) I love how it turned out since it was simple and subtle.

Her Castle Cake


Loved the lighting in this picture



She had a smile on her face all day


Barbies for presents


More Barbies



Outfit my parents gave her


With my grandmother



I'm glad it's over but then again I'm not. She's my baby and my baby is now *5*! She will be starting Kindergarten next year. She's growing up with no way for me to slow it down!
Lil Red's birthday is coming up and he'll be 9. Wow! Where did that time go? His birthday party is coming up this coming Sunday. I'm not real sure what kind of party he wants. Hmmm, have to ask so he'll have a cake! :-)
Been trying to get my Christmas stuff up this weekend. My tree is up but not finished. So far I like it and I would get some pics but my father is holding my camara hostage until I bring him back his sunglasses. Meant to stop by there earlier but forgot. Oops! :-) I decided to go with a turquoise, silver, purple, and gold color scheme this year. The bulk of my ornaments are going on the kids' trees they have in their rooms.
When I get my camara back I'll post pics! :-)
Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, FIVE!? Kindergarten next year...whoa! Time certainly does fly. Her cake was adorable, great job! I wouldn't want to leave that cake either. ;) She's so cute, her hair still kills me, it's so pretty!