Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kid and Renovation Pics!! Lot's of pics!!

My mouth has kept bothering me all night, so it's 4am and I still haven't went to sleep yet. :-( I figured while I was up I might as well upload the pics of the renovation. My kid's school had their annual Drug Free March today so here's a couple of pics.

My youngest neice.
There's Lil' Red. His face is so funny! :-)
Okay now onto renovation. I haven't been able to take a final pic because the room is not completely finished but he's in his room tonight!! Yay!! :-)

The ugly flower wallpaper that covered the entire room.
Drywal Sheets

Looking into Lil' Red's room from Baby Girl's room.


Looking from the kitchen


Looking from the Living Room

From inside the room after they got the framework up!

From Baby Girl's room


From the kitchen


From the Living Room


From the kitchen after the drywall was started


From Living Room


That door leads to the bathroom. I was standing right in front of Baby Girl's door.

Ceiling in Lil' Red's room

He wanted to go with the American Flag colors, Red, White, and Blue. This is before the chair rail was installed.

After the chair rail was installed.

This is the closet the very top compartment. Look at that mold. Not to mention there are 3 or 4 layers of wallpaper up there. Not fun. Still not finished with that part.



I think I'm going to try to get some sleep now. I'm having all my teeth pulled today so I've been trying to get things done. Wish me luck!
When I get a pic of the final room I'll post it!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

How cute are those pictures! Our kiddos didn't get to march, but had a week filled with silly theme activities.

Wow, what a project! Red's room is looking awesome. I would have picked red, white, and blue too! :) Those layers of wallpaper, oh my goodness. All they must have seen over the years.

Hope all went well with the dentist, and your pain free.

Hope you guys had a wonderful Halloween too! :)