Thursday, June 01, 2006

Updates...

I am NOT preggers! Yippee and ahh man too. I've been feeling baby fever for awhile now and the only way I'll ever get another one is by accident. I took a test and it was negative.

I found out what it will be like if Christian continues on with sports on up till high school. It started raining during his game tonight. I'll tell you this Caitlyn did not like the umbrella at all. They finally called the game off but not before Christian got the chance to hit. He did hit the ball off the machine twice. Once a foul ball and the second was in play. He swung one handed only once.

Came home and took these pics...

My little monkey(yes I know she's on the coffee table, I was close by),

She was in a smiling mood...

Look Mommy, right there,

Christian took this pic of Spiderman.

This is the kitty from hell who has now decided that he was going to uproot and chew on my sunflowers that are growing. (Remember the present from the kids, the sunflower grow kit?)

I would love to post pics of Christian in his uniform but I hope you can understand I'm not going to for security reasons. He is so cute in it though. :)

Watched the Ghost Hunters season finale last night. I enjoyed it. Especially what happened in Jason's room. Awesome footage there. I want to go stay there at the Stanley Hotel. Jeremy told me that I wouldn't last the night and I said let's go and see what happens. If he's not careful I'll make it a point to drag him there. lol :)

Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wait..what? You thought you were pregnant? That baby fever...I'll tell ya. :) I was there a few weeks too. Late, wondering and took a HPT. Big ol' negative. I was relieved, but also bumming at the same time. Funny how that works, huh? Our only chance of having a third is by accident too, sadly. Shawn is dead set on two. I need a puppy.

Adorable pictures! She's getting so big. :)Love the picture of her pointing. Seriously, your cat looks a bit devious! Cute, but devious! lol Sorry to hear he uprooted and ate on your sunflowers.

The season finale was so good, huh? I'm totally tired of the Brian drama, but it was good to see Jason finally taking to him about being back. The footagd in Jason's room...whoa! He was so calm about it, that rocked! I'm with you on wanting to go! I've always wanted to stay there, but now that 'want' has increased. For the heck of it I did a search to see what was available for Shawn and I's anniversary, and the only thing open was the room where the table totally jumped! HaHaHa. I wish. The cameraman's reaction when the table moved was PRICELESS. I giggled so hard. So, now that season is over, what do we do with our Wednesday nights?

Becky said...

LOL Yeah I did. I put it in a post on here that I thought something was up. It was in the "Good News" post. :) You are so right on aobut relieved and bummed at the same time. My dad told me that they were ready for another grandchild and I told him that the only way he was getting another from *me* would be by accident. LOL Jeremy is also dead set against a third. He almost didn't want the second. She was my Valentine's present in 2004. :) I told him that I wanted another baby and he told me we could try for another then. The puppy thing is another thing we agree on. I want a black lab so BAD. lol

Thank you for the compliments on the pics. I need to get rid of the coffee table for awhile though because I was doing laundry earlier and she fell off of it. Ugh. Why doesn't she take well to disipline? NOTHING works for her.

So cool if you can talk him into it. :) I loved his reaction too. I really don't know what I'll do on Weds anymore. :( Sad to see it end so soon.

Carrie said...

Argh! I am sorry. I'm dumb. I totally didn't read the paragraph about post about 'Good News'. *slaps forehead* I don't know how I didn't read it.

I'm the same with with smells, I can smell so well when I'm pregnant. When I was late a few weeks back and suspecting I could smell everything so well, and the smell of KFC made me Siiiiiick.

Why are THEY so dead set against a third? They don't have to physically go through pregnancy, labor, delivery, etc. Being stay at home moms we're doing majority of the work at home with the kids? lol I'm sounding selfish, huh? The baby cravings are insane lately. Awww Caitlyn is your V-day present? We never officially tried to concieve either of our kiddos, and for some odd reason it makes me sad. So a Black Lab, huh? Awwww! :) Labs are such great dogs. Having a dog is another thing dh and I don't agree on. "Not yet. Not yet. We can't afford one!"

Ohh, I'm certain we're not going to the Stanley hotel for our anniversary, I just searched room availability for the heck of it. We certainly couldn't afford that. It's fun to dream though. :)

This season feels like it flew by, huh? I'm pretty sad about it.

Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Carrie said...

Wait...is that Hello Kitty on her shirt? Just noticed. Love it! :) Sorry to hear you have to put the coffee table away for a bit. Guess she's just at that exploring age, and she's using her new found mobility to her advantage. My kids were active little climbers too. I know how tiring the constant diverting of attention, and moving her away from the table can be.