Now for the bad news: Can someone tell me how does one get hurt at Vacation Bible School? My son managed to get hit in the face with a frisbee. lol Poor thing. He said that it doesn't hurt unless you touch it. Accidents happen. lol Here's a pic and don't worry he's not sick or knocked out from it. He was asleep when I took this. That's why he looks like this:

Under his left eye.
Got the letter for the Kindergarten Kickoff today. It's official my baby is going to school!!!!!! Yikes!! That letter made it more real somehow. I don't know how to explain it. I read it and just hugged him. Sounds corney doesn't it? lol He said it's just school mom. lol He's going to be ok and I know it but he's growing up!!! I'm not ready for it. :(
Time to live life and get through it! :) Later!
2 comments:
Awww..congrats to your friend and her new baby! She's tiny. :) I hear ya on the wanting the baby fever to go away...ugh!
Oh my goodness, OUCH! His poor little eye! Hope he's feeling better today.
Goodness..can you believe kindgarten is just around the corner? We're still debating whether or not to send Keegan this year. I know how you're feeling right now, with the realization that they grow up quickly and Kindergarten comes sooner than we'd like. I cried when Seth went off..cried leading up to his first day, and as I took him in to his classroom on the first day.
Glad you're all doing well, other than the boo-boo!
He was tiny! My kids were not much bigger like maybe a few ozs and just an in longer. They were tiny too but they both beat mine and Jeremy's weight. I weighed 6lbs and 1oz and Jeremy was 5lbs and something.
He is feeling much better thanks!! :) He is now proud of his VBS scar! lol
I'm still freaking crying over this. My aunt said that once you get through the first kid and the first day it's smooth sailing after that. She has 2 that are in high school and one in the army in Iraq so I guess she knows what's talking about. lol
Post a Comment