Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So, this is my first time so I'll introduce...

myself. I just turned 25 a week ago. I am married to a hard working man and we have 2 children. I am fortunate enough to be able to stay home with them. My family is the most important things in my life.

I guess mostly what I'll be blogging about is just the little things that make me go "hmmmm" or about my kids.

I am scrapbooking, well I guess you could say that. I have completed 3 layouts so far. So, yeah, I'm fairly new to the whole thing. I just ordered a tape runner last night. At least I think that's what it's called. Oh well, I'll be exicted when it gets here because all I can use right now is glue if I'm not with my family who scrapbook.

I'm hoping it warms up soon so I can get outside with the kids more often but like tonight at our son's ball practice we were freezing.

I'll think of things later. Bye!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay...I'm so happy you began a blog!
Adding it to my blog links. :)
What kind of tape runner did you get? I think you'll really like using that instead.

Becky said...

Hi ya Carrie! I'd add yours but have NO CLUE how to. lol So a little help would be nice please. *hint* *hint* :)

Carrie said...

Did you get my e-mail? I explained it all there. :)

Becky said...

I'm sorry! I just now seen the email. I didn't get it bofore I replied to your comments though.