Maybe I'm writing to myself but I don't care. I woke up a little late this morning so hubby wasn't in a good mood even though he could have woken up when the alarm went off. Oh well, the only kicker is that I have to drive almost an hr to pick him up from work. His car is in the shop and his truck is going down hill quick. I hate this. We have 4 vehicles and only 1 of them is a reliable mode of transporation. Well, his truck works but with gas prices it would be very irresponsible to let him drive it back and forth to work. Before we bought his 'new' used work car he drove his truck for an entire month and our gasoline bill was about $600. So I took him to work today. Yay for me....it's ok though. Even driving double what he would do, I still wouldn't need to stop for gas as much.
After we got back into our county we decided to stop at my grandmother's house. Well, I ended up staying there most of the night, bought me a couple of beautiful flowers in hanging pots.
All in all a good day I just wish I didn't have to go out again but hey, it's only til his car gets fixed!
Have fun!
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ugh, vehicle troubles are SUCH a pain. Hope his car is fixed and running well again soon. I can really relate to the $600 a month in gas. Oy. Dh commutes every day, we have an SUV and I swear we must fill up every other day. Another big reason why I can't wait to move. *sigh*
Yay on your flower pots. :) What are you going to plant?
Well, at least we can vent with eachother. I wish the gas prices will go down and I thought I heard they did but not really enough to make a difference. :( I wish I could have bought a SUV because I really like them. It was just not feasible for us to do with the gas prices. I hope you can find a place soon!
The pots are already planted. When I get home from taking him to work I'll post some pics. If I can figure out how. lol
We're actually looking to trade our 4Runner in for a car, or hybrid because we just can't afford the gas and his commute. I really don't want a car, we've always had a 4Runner...I'm attached to them. lol
Looking forward to seeing your flower pots. :) It's really easy to load up pictures click on the little picture icon when you're creating a post. I'm so ready to plant some flowers, hopefully it will stay dry around here. Ha.
Post a Comment