I think I'm running a fever which would explain why I'm so ready for bed. I've been sneezing, freezing, and all the other yucky stuff that comes with it.
I watched Ghost Hunters tonight and for some reason this time it really freaked me out. Hmmmm.... Not sure why because it's never done that. I turned it over to nick at nite so I could get the heebeejeevies (lol is that a word) away!
Have a nice night!
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry to hear you're feeling sick. Hope it passes quickly.
Ghost Hunters last night was pretty good. That EVP was something else, weirded me out. Inhuman? *shudder* The music school was disappointing, eh?
Thanks! :) I'm feeling better today. I'm still sniffling and I hurt from that. Probably did it all night while I was asleep. I hate that feeling.
I liked it last night. You know I'm not sure what to think of that EVP. When I first heard it. I didn't hear anything other than that loud noise which to me sounded like a inhuman thing. They pointed it out and then I heard it. It was creepy but I don't know if it was really a whisper or just background noise coming together. You know? I will fully agree the music school was disappointing! What I could hear of the previews for next week it should be pretty good! :)
Yeah, it took me a few times, but I clearly heard the "We're Coming". Good thing they didn't point that out to the home owner. Just what is that supposed to mean? A warning? Eeeeek!!
If they pointed that out to me I would have probably asked Keith to bless the place or is it Carl?
Can't wait till next Wed!!! :)
Post a Comment