Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pics,

You know I was just looking through my photobucket and came across these pics of my kiddos.
Caitlyn 10/7/05: Christian 10/7/05
Caitlyn 4 days old

This was Easter last year:

This is the two of them on the first day of school in August 2006.


It amazes me how much they have seemed to grow up. Ecspecially Caitlyn. She is constantly coming up with new things to do. Just this morning she came and got me and started dancing while holding my hand and holding her skirt up just like Cinderella was doing in Cinderella III. Too cute.

I've got more recent pics that I'll get up soon! I'm thinking maybe I'll pick a pic that I've got in my photobucket account. One that I find amusing or whatever that day. What do you think?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute!
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow, and you don't always catch it until you look back on photos.

Caitlyn was a beautiful newborn!

Becky said...

Thank you!! Sadly no you don't catch it and it's days like this that I have to look at the pics again. hahaha