Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Updates...

I tried to update with a pic of Princess but it didn't take and I was too tired to try again. Here she is:

Please excuse the messy bed but we jumped out of bed Sat morning and picked her up. She has been so good so far. Hasn't tried to bite yet. Guess what? I held her today! Yay, go me! hahaha I almost flipped out but all is well. ;) I figured my problem was the muscles in the body that were holding on. Today was my first time ever holding a snake. ;) This pic was taken when we got her home Sat. My batteries in my camara died so this is the only shot I could get. At least I got Christian holding her. :)

Update on my doc appt. He seems to think it's just a fibrocyst but wants a second opinion. He gave me the option to get a second opinion from a surgeon or a mammogram. I chose the second opinion, I don't want to get a mam. unless I have to. The second lump I talked about in my last post is gone, completely but this one just will not go away. That breast started to have a dull pain to it about 20 mins after my appt. It's still got a dull pain. It's not too bad though. So, I have an appt with a surgeon next week for a second opinion. I'm a little concerned with it but I haven't flipped out yet. Key word being, YET. hehe The last time I had a lump he told me I was ok. This time he sends me to a surgeon. That's what I keep thinking. What's so different about this one? Only time will tell but I believe either way I'll be alright. I have awesome friends (both online and offline) and family. In good news though my pap came out great! :) I'm still not sure what to think about the lump issue. Good news or bad news. I guess I'll find out next week.

Signed Christian up to play baseball again this year. Well, T ball actually but ah well, he likes it. He's all registered and ready to go. :)

I'm getting off here to get some much needed house work done but I'll update when I can. Happy Tuesday and have a great week! :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Awwwwwww, that is the cutest picture. She's so tiny! :) Good for you for holding her.

A mammogram might give you a sense of peace, did for me. My lump comes and goes, and I get dull achy pains too. Hope all goes well with your next appointment.

How fun, I'm a bit tempted to sign Keegan up for t-ball too. She's constantly telling me how much she wants to play softball when she gets older. Guess now would be good time to start.

Becky said...

Jeremy seems to think that she has grown since Sat. Me? Not so much. hehehe I still say she is pretty though. I walked into the bedroom last night to go to sleep and he was playing with her on the bed. I was tired (I just woke up) and said there's a snake on my bed. Evidently it was funny Jeremy cracked up. I was still too out of it to care. hehe

My aunt said that about the mam. Thanks for the well wishes! :)

T Ball is fun. They're so cute. Not real sure what to do but hit the ball and run. Then you got the kids in the outfield who are chasing butterflies instead of the ball. haha Too cute! :)