I have one dramatic life! I swear I do. If it's not one thing it's another but hey aren't most people's?
Well, Jeremy spent the night in the hospital last night. He hurt himself at work. He has a hernia in the groin area. We have to see a surgeon on Wed. and then he'll be going in for surgery on Thursday. Shouldn't be bad. He should be able to come home Thursday afternoon. Depends on what they find when they get into surgery.
He is supposed to stay off it till then. We'll see how long he'll last. He's going to off work 2 to 8 weeks depending on whether or not work will allow him to do light duty. Stuff like sitting watching a screen, filing, answering phones, etc. He is not supposed to lift anything heavier than a styrofoam cup. Our daughter is NOT going to like that one. If he goes fishing (which he says he can) he will sit in a lawn chair but I'll have to drive him because of the meds he is on for pain.
Please say a little prayer that he will be a quick and easy surgery and that he can go back to work as soon as possible. 8 weeks puts us too close to Christmas. Thanks for any thoughts, prayers, etc. that you can spare!! :)
P.S. I am feeling a lot better now. Still having a little trouble breathing but nothing I can't handle. :)
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness when it rains it REALLY pours, eh!? I'm sorry to hear about Jeremy. I'm sure surgery will be fast, and he'll have an easy recovery. Prayers for your family. Seth had a hernia surgery at 5, and was home the same day, zipping around by dinner time. I had nearly sit on him to get him rest. Ha. I do realize 5yrs. old is a lot different than having the procedure done when you're adult.
So happy to hear you're feeling better! :)
Post a Comment