Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today was the big day...

He had surgery today. Everything went great although they had to put mesh in there.He is in a helluva lot of pain and from what I'm told it's only going to get worse. :(

Today was just an exhausting day for everyone. We got to the hospital at 8:30am and they took him for surgery around 20 after 10. So we got to wait in the waiting room till 20 till 12 when the doctor came and told me that he was ok and in recovery. That was when we got to go outside to warm up. I'm telling you, like you don't already know, that these places are sooooooo cold! Sat there and froze the entire time.

I am happy to report that he is doing good so far, just in a lot of pain. Well, I'm not happy to report the pain but I guess that comes with it huh?

Anyway, thanks for the support, encouragement, and kind words! They are truly appreciated!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm happy to hear the surgery went well. I bet you're all happy it's over and done with. I hope he's up and feeling better in no time. The stiff, achy pain after any surgery is no picnic in the park. Wishing him a speedy recovery. Why are hospital waiting rooms SO cold? I've never understood that.