He told me that he didn't want me to stay with him when I dropped him off. I told him that I would stay till he told me to leave. We got to the school and when he sat down he whispered...I want you to stay. Yeah I think you should stay. lol So cute. So I stayed and walked with him halfway to his classroom when they dismissed for class. He seemed to enjoy that. :) He is so proud of his smiley faces that he's been getting for behaving. :) So far he has had a smiley face everyday. Of course he will come home with a frowny face. It's just a matter of time. This week they are starting to enforce their rules more so the teacher sent a note home stating to not be surprised if they come home with a frowny face. They're still learning the rules. :)
Here's a few pics I took of him his first day:




2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I'm totally giggling at his cute pictures! What's the bending down, putting his arms out thing? Funny! I love his green shirt, ask him if I can borrow it some time. :D Glad to hear his day went well, and it sounds like you did well too!
Thanks Carrie! :) He has been doing well everyday. He loves it!
He says that you can't borrow the green shirt though. haha I don't know what that pose was but he was being awfully funny while I was taking pictures. :)
Hope things are well! :)
Post a Comment