I don't know if anybody actually reads this other then the times I post the link. I'm keeping up what I said I would do anyway.
Today has been a tough day for me. I haven't had a patch on all day because I have one left and can't just spend the money to buy another box. The craving for a ciggarette are AWFUL today! I have been cranky and especially cranky with my kids. One of them because he put off doing his science fair project till last minute, tonight. Well, he had already had the experiment going, just had to put the board and the report together tonight. He was over an hour late to bed, so we'll see just how happy he is in the morning. They are due by 8am tomorrow(this) morning. I'll post pictures tomorrow, I'm too tired to load them tonight.
My daughter acted up while we were at Walmart. She didn't want to stay put and I had to repeat pretty much everything I told her to do. She was melting down towards the end of the trip, pretty much while we waited in line to check out. I would tell her that her actions had consequences. She didn't do what she was told so she lost that little bit of freedom to stand on the other side of the cart away from me.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, after all going to see Kid Rock in concert, so it has to be right?
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment