It's been a hectic week. Monday, while I took Lil' Red to swim lessons J passed out. He was asleep when I got home with the kiddos so I didn't know. He said that his stomach was hurting but thought it was just a stomach bug so he went on to work. A few hours after he's there he calls me and tells me he's coming home. He was hurting too bad to do anything. When he got home he took a shower. He came to the door and hollered at me to come in. He had bruising that looked like he was hit with a baseball bat or something. Just blood pooled up under the skin. Off to the Emergency Room we go.
They run all kinds of tests to find out what's wrong. CT Scan, EKG, and an ultrasound and it's all normal. The ER Doc seems to think that it's scar tissue from the hernia surgery about 2 years ago. Says that it may have snapped like a rope would and caught a nerve. He had his follow up yesterday and she wants him off till Monday. She says that she thinks the blood is pushing up against his scar and that's what is hurting him. She also said that his body should absorb the blood back into the system. He could use some prayers that we can get this fixed. He is so tired of being in pain all the time. I don't blame him.
Yesterday was Lil' Red's last day of swim lessons. He completed level Minnow I. I think it's great! He sure has come a long way since he started these lessons. He is now diving, well, mostly belly flopping. But if it gets him to go under I'm happy!
Our town is hosting their annual motorcycle rally this weekend. Motorcycles have been coming in since aobut Tuesday. It's a little after 11PM here and I still hear them driving up and down main street. I don't mind the noise so much cause it is only a weekend. No skin off my back.
Tonight before bedtime I caught Lil' Red reading Baby Girl a book. Too Cute!! Of course I took a picture! :)
I'm excited that tomorrow night I'm going out with a girlfriend of mine and won't be back till Sunday! First time I've ever done this without J. I feel guilty for going while he's here hurt but he said to still go and I had better not cancel. Lil' Red and Baby Girl are going to be here with him and Lil' Red can help with Baby Girl. I'm not worried.
Well, I hope you have a great weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment