so I'll just ramble. hehe Watched Fantastic 4: The Rise of the Silver Surfer today. I give it an ok. I think the first was better.
I'm getting excited going to go to Haunted Houses Sat with my best friend. We're going to one where they'll have Jigsaw. I'm just curious how they're going to do that. :) We shall see and come Sunday or Monday I should have some funny stories! Cause everyone knows that I'm going to be scared to death. ;)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shawn rented the newest Fantastic Four last week, I hadn't seen the first so I had no interest in watching this one either..and with your 'OK' then I'm pretty sure I'll never get around to watching it. ;)
Ohhhh haunted houses, so much fun! Just another awesome thing about this time of the year. I'd love to go to a few, but being 8mons. pregnant...eh, probably not a good idea, no?
Have fun!!
Post a Comment