I couldn't get in for a couple of days. Something about disabled cookies, oh well they must be enabled now. ;)
**Warning: Vent ahead!!!**
I've had strep throat since Monday before last. I'm getting over it now with antibiotics but damn when am I going to catch a break here? No, seriously I really would like to know. I really wish I could go into the nitty gritty details but things are not good here. Jeremy has been off work since Sept and is still not able to pick up Caitlyn. Does anyone know how awful that feeling is? It breaks my heart that she reaches up to him and says "Daddy" and he can't pick her up. Then I have to hold her for a second to make her feel better or put her in daddy's lap.
I will tell you guys one thing, workman's comp is a flippin joke!! That's all I'm going to say about them.
I just want him fixed to the way he was before the injury. I know that he'll never be 100% the same but he should be able to pick up a gallon of milk without pain shooting through his knee! I'm going to get myself in trouble so I'm going to stop here!
**End Vent**
In other news, my Christmas decorations are almost done! Yay! I just need to fix some lights and get another extension cord. Then I'll pick my mess up and take some pics to put on here.
My son will turn 6 this weekend! He is getting soooooo big! :) I'm proud of my little man! He is still reading the AR books one right after the other! I've been slacking this year and just now got his birthday presents wrapped. One plus side about having him in Dec, his birthday presents get to go under the tree. He loves that! I think I'm going to wait and see how his little sister does. I don't think she'll do to great with it. Hopefully she'll prove me wrong!
I guess I got some things off my chest and I can finally get some sleep. All 3 hrs of it. Oh well, I can't turn off tonight at all!
Hope you all have a great weekend! :)
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment