Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm back....well, I don't really know for how long.

So much has happened while I've not posted. So sorry about that! We've had Halloween and my little girl turned 2 last Sat. She's growing up so fast. Jeremy is still off work and still in pain. :( We have to go see another specialist next week to find out how to fix it. This has really been a pain in the ass for all people involved.

Anyway, I'll try to get to the pics. :)

Annual Halloween Hayride....Christian
Caitlyn's first Halloween Hayride.She didn't like the hayride and had a horrible rash from the hay but she loves her brother. :)
One of our pumpkins we carved. Halloween was getting closer!! :)My little Superman. :) We tried to spray his hair black. He kept saying he wanted his red hair back. hehe Here's my little devilette.In this one you can see her 'tail' better. She was so cute! :)
I have more pics of the kiddos. I'm going to post this one and start a new one for playing in the leaves and Caitlyn's party. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I've missed your blog so much. I'm happy to see you posting again. I'm sorry it took me a while to come back and catch this entry. Hayride looked fun! I haven't been on one in YEARS. Your pumpkin looked so cool! Love the kids' costume. Where did you find a pink devil costume? I love it!!